 CAD / Development / 690
Re: Ldlite suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 05:41:25 GMT

I've started making the first and last line of my work-in-progress be
0 TRANSLATE x y z
[...]
0 TRANSLATE END
where x,y, and z are offsets.

If I get tired of that, I'll make mouse drags in the LDLite window
change the offset values, unless someone writes that bit for me first.

-gyug

Scott wrote:

After doing a lot of virtual building over the past few days I noticed
that sometimes in Ldlite a part of the model would be cut off down in
the blh corner even though there was plenty of room in the urh corner
area. For the next version would it be possible to make it so that the
complete model as a whole is centered in the viewing window?? I realize
that I could zoom out a little bit but I don't see why detail should be
lost when it is not necessary. Am I being reasonable?

Ryan