 CAD / Development / 6879
    Category for segments parts —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello! Past few days when i was working up parts who never have been reviewed before in parts tracker I noticed a lot of segment parts for Lego Technic. Basically these parts consists of a small segment or link to make a wire or tube of it (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Category for segments parts —Kiss Attila Csongor (KACS)
     Carsten wrote: CS> .... CS> For example it would be nice to have ML-Cad known that a special pat is a CS> segment part and when you drop it in the model window it woul ask right away CS> where to set start and end-point and calculate the segment (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Category for segments parts —Steve Bliss
   (...) Currently, the approach we take for figuring the location of part files is this: all files a "model builder" might need to use directly belong in /parts/. This includes all composite parts, atomic parts, shortcuts, and segments. Other files go (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)