 CAD / Development / 6796
  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Right. That wasn't what I was trying to say at all. I wasn't talking about format. What I was getting at was that the data (wherever it lives) was intended to be used for driving programs to make things snap into place, not just for doing (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) The only pain is updating all the parts at once. But if we collect and format the data, we could use a script to (a) insert the data into the files and (b) report problems: no LCD data for a file, problems inserting the LCD data into a file, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)