 CAD / Development / 6692 (-5)
  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) Are you sure it's using the fixed part on the Alpha? Perhaps there is a copy of the old bad part on the search path before the fixed copy. You could check this by using the ledit mode to step through the part to make sure it loaded the correct (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDGLite print the current orientation matrix? (feature request)

(...) L3Lab can do this (in the statistics menu), and I would certainly like to see this feature in LDGLite as well! Fredrik (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Can LDGLite print the current orientation matrix? (feature request)

I have been playing a bit around with the interactive rotation mode in LDGLite to find a good angle on my cargo aircraft. I think I have found it now, but how can I get LDGLite to print the parameters as a: a) complete set of command line arguments (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite colour bug

(...) Same example, but a different problem. :-) (...) :-) No. It was Steve's publishing of a fresh parts release that got me started looking through my old bug reports. For some reason I hit "q" while looking at the example from my old bug report, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAW crash

(...) Yep, acording to the help file, 216 is marked as "general protection error" (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact