 CAD / Development / 6652 (-10)
  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) And thank you Bernd for that, very much!!!! My vote is for a new category. The only commonality is that both Mono and trains are electrical and that is a weak pretext to hang shoehorning the mono stuff into trains, in my view. (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts