 CAD / Development / 6639
6638  |  6640
Subject:
Part Development Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:48:33 GMT

I hope I am submitting this request the correct way. If not, please let me
know how I should be.

I am hoping (with fingers crossed) that someone might be willing to make
this part:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/cad/

It is a small Technic style steering wheel:

- Height: 1 plate + 1 Tile
- Radius: same as 2x2 Plate round
- Center column base can fit over standard stud, center of center column can
accept a bar 6.6
- There are 3 straights that connect the outer ring with the center column.
- These three straights are all completely horizontal

As you can see from my really bad pictures, this part is used on the end of
the LEGO Direct Train Tanker Car.

If this part exists, even in rough form, please point me to it, or email me
directly at sink@countersinkdg.com.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jake
---