 CAD / Development / 6594
6593  |  6595
Subject:
LDraw.org 2001-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 04:11:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

[FUT lugnet.cad]

The LDraw.org parts update 2001-02 is now available!  This is the second
parts update using the new Parts Tracker, and it seems to be working well.

There are 62 files in this release, including some 41 new files.

Get it at <http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates>.  Full details are
available there.

The new parts preview page is not available yet.  That will be fixed in the
next day or so.

Steve Bliss