 CAD / 6870
Re: LDraw.org 2001-02 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:42:18 GMT

Hey Steve did you get the email I just sent to your Quixtar address?  It
bounced on my end....

Is steve@ldraw.org forwarding to a working account now, or do you use pine
for it?  If the latter, how often do you check it?

-Tim

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing writes:
Steve Bliss wrote...
There are 62 files in this release, including some 41 new files.

4-4ring6.dat - new naming convention?

No, not a new convention.  It's been in the plan for awhile.  We just • hadn't
released any complete ring primitives since starting to follow the
X-Yrin(g)Z convention.

Tore's mail didn't get any replies, see
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/primitives/?n=161

Hmm.  Sorry, I missed following-up on that one.

The new name fails L3P's built-in rules for primitive substitution, see
http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/l3p.html#vastprim
(but that could of course be changed :-)

Ah.  I wasn't aware that L3P wouldn't notice this one.  I'd appreciate if
you could add this, for whenever L3P gets updated.

Steve