 CAD / Development / 6484
    LDGLite bug report: Setting of z clipping plane without any effect —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   I have played around with running LDGLite as a pure command line tool by redirecting its output to a virtual X server (Xvfb). This works fine once you figure out how to generate the appropriate orientation matrices to compensate for unusual aspect (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDGLite bug reports —Don Heyse
   (...) Wow! Lots of bugs reports all at once. Where do I start? I don't know what's up with xvfb the aspect ratio problem. It seems odd since you can reshape an ldglite window and the aspect ratio is handled correctly. I guess I'll have to get xvfb (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDGLite bug reports —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Don: (...) The tiling works fine, but it is extremely slow compared to rendering the whole image in one piece. (...) Those notes are quite easy to understand once you find them. ----- (...) Considering that we are considering parallel projections, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDGLite bug reports —Don Heyse
   (...) Well, one could think of the orthographic projection as a perspective projection seen from an infinite distance through a telephoto lense (at least that's the way I think of it). I'm not sure that helps me come up with unified coordinate (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)