 CAD / Development / 6462 (-5)
  Re: Parts Tracker News

(...) This is pretty spiffy. It may be helpful to give a key here as to what the letters mean. Y and N are clear enough but X and F (and A although I think it's a modifyer of Y to mean Admin voted Y) aren't Should only take a few lines and will (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  What sets have the "witches cauldron" or "fabuland Pot"?

I am sort of groping for the correct name of this part. I think it is originally a Fabuland part. I KNOW 6097 has it in black. What else does? Part of my problem is that this isn't an official part in LDraw yet. I have an unofficial version someone (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Parts Tracker News

(...) There was a change to this report. There is a fourth requirement for certification, and it slipped my mind when I was developing the page. The additional requirement is that at least one of the 'yes' votes must be posted by an admin-user. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker News

(...) Yes, the system allows you to certify your own parts. I figure that the group of reviewers is small enough, we know each other, and we can trust each other to review our own parts honestly. Steve (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker News

(...) Yes, it is a static page, regenerated every 10 minutes. (...) Sorry, the list was not being rebuilt, due to a stupid programmer error. It's fixed now. Steve (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact