 CAD / Development / 6402
  A beginning - Lugsville!

Hey, I'm in the process of building a new Datsville-like object. It's called Lugsville (please, if you've already cornered that name, let me know. I'll change it). And, I'd really like to incorporate 3d terrain into the model. So, if anyone knows of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A beginning - Lugsville!

(...) I think the name "Lugsville" sort of suggests that it is an "official" LUGNET thing. In that way, I think it is a bit inappropriate. But it's really up to yourself to decide! (...) Are you planning to do this in DAT code exclusively, or in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A beginning - Lugsville!

(...) Point taken. (...) I was hoping to use all DAT code, but am unable to. POVray's looking kind of hard inn terms of achieving the results I'm looking for. So, I'm thinking of throwing away the idea of using terrain, except as a backdrop. I could (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)