 CAD / Development / 6365
    Re: BFC revisited —Paul Easter
   I have printed the bfcspec file for review. Hopefully I will get a response back to you. I have been using BFC in most all my new parts for the last six months or so. Please send me the BFC compliant primitives, so that I can be sure I am using them (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: BFC revisited —Steve Bliss
   (...) Cool! (...) will do. (...) I'm not understanding the problem. I've made versions of the sloping cylinders that are bfc-compliant. (...) Do you mean the problem (not just with sloped cylinders) that sometimes primitives are used for the outside (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)