 CAD / Development / 6295
Re: About the great datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad I wrote:

Can someone do a video clip of datsville showing all the city?

[...]

Or were you just thinking of a sequence of plain parallel
projection CAD images?

I just took a look in the LDGLite documentation, and it
mentions using "j" and "J" for selecting parallel and
perspective projection, respectively. Can this be done from
the command line? How? And how do I set the "camera" and
"view" positions?

Play well,

Jacob (who may have quite a bit of spare computer resources
       in the first weekend of September :-)
--
"if a person can't communicate,
the very least he can do is to shut up!"