 CAD / Development / 6251
    Re: Another idea —Don Heyse
   (...) Cool, I love keyboard interfaces. Keep in mind that we already have a something of standard keyboard convention in place. The LEdit key commands. They may not be the best, but they're short and they're built into several of the CAD programs (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Another idea —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) I would prefer developers of new CAD programs use key interfaces that make sense, and not ones hamstrung by idiosyncrasies of pre-existing software. I'm not saying LEdit's commands are good or bad (I wouldn't know, I've only used MLCAD). I'm (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Another idea —Tim Courtney
     "Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:GHGxC8.5yn@lugnet.com... (...) Well, the current LEdit key commands I still use consist of the arrow keys, page up, page down, home, end, I, and A. The ones beginning with the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Another idea —Don Heyse
   (...) Why don't you take a look at the LEdit keyboard shortcuts and perhaps give them a try. They're listed here and many of them work in Move mode in MLCAD. (URL) make some specific suggestions like in these old threads. (2 URLs) what would be (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)