 CAD / Development / 6172 (-5)
  Re: Demo of part manipulation in isometric view

(...) This is exactly how LeoCAD handles moving parts around by default, but there is an option to change it. I personally find LeoCAD awkward to use and have gotten used to the quirks of MLCad. Dan (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"

(...) I'll make it a little easier - here's the problems I've found so far: No s\ in subpart reference: 3070a.dat (references 3070new.dat) 3069a.dat (references 3069new.dat) 2431b.dat (references 2431new.dat) 6366b.dat (references 6636new.dat) (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Demo of part manipulation in isometric view

Hello again (long time no post). I'm in the process of developing my own DAT-based CAD program. One of the things that frustrates me about MLCAD is the apparent inability to drag parts around inside the isometric view--you're forced to use an (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"

Re: Unofficial parts at (URL) FYI, there are a few more new files out there. I'm not going to continue announcing updates; they should continue to occur on an ongoing basis, nearly daily. I'm going to modify the format of the page a bit, to include (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"

(...) Yeah, there's a lot of little stuff. I'll check around about those primitives; it's likely I just missed including them. Steve (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact