 CAD / Development / 6142 (-5)
  Re: Proposal

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GCtx8C.8C3@lugnet.com... (...) Cool. I'd prefer the primary file extension to reflect the 'LDraw' name - 'ldr.' Some further discussion may be in order about DAT files having more than (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proposal

Sorry it took so long for me to get this back. I scoured my sources and all of the Internet databases I know of, and as far as I can tell, you are free and clear on all of these extensions: .ldr .ldl .lds .mpd .mlc I wonder if someone didn't do this (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Shortcuts (was: Unofficial Update Progress)

(...) Instead of the pattern file naming style, use the shortcut/composite part naming style - use a C instead of a P. Also, since the torso is the central part of the shortcut, use 973 as the base number. Likewise, use the pattern number as the (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proposal

Will do...look for a post tomorrow. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Proposal

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GCsEHM.CD5@lugnet.com... (...) Go for it, that would be cool! Thanks! -Tim (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact