 CAD / Development / 5973
Re: Edger utility available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 03:26:07 GMT

Wouldn't you know it--there was a minor bug in the code.
The edger in its first version would sometimes lock up when checking for
overlapping lines in certain cases. I've updated it again to get rid of that
bug, so now it's on version 0.6.

http://www.lummoxjr.com/lego/legos.html

Hope you find it useful.

Lummox JR