 CAD / Development / 5942 (-10)
  Re: next parts update ----> *when* ???

(...) Will parts in the pipeline (already sent to Steve at partsref@home.com) be included, or should I resend these to partsref@ldraw.org ? Any chance of an update of what is in the pipeline, just to make sure you have everying from my "out-box"? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where does a parts author go next?

(...) get heaps of praise or any comment there). If you don't get any criticism though, then parts for the next voting should be sent to partsref@ldraw.org. However, if you are concerned about wasting time, before authoring a new part please take a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A89783B.671002....com.br... (...) Or is that parts@ldraw.org? I forget, I think one of them bounced.... Jacob? -Tim (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: next parts update ----> *when* ???

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A896578.DD4083....com.br... (...) That's pretty much it. We all gotta get back settled at home and organized and then we'll work on it more. The people handling the parts update are (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where does a parts author go next?

(...) If that's your first part then it's a good idea to post it there for reviews and comments. After you think it's ready to be official, send it to partsref@ldraw.org. Leonardo (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Where does a parts author go next?

I have just finished making Tile 1 x 2 with Ice Planet Controls Pattern and I need to know what I do with it now. Do I send the file to lugnet.cad.dat.parts for review? Thanks, --Ryan E-mail: ryanjf@ifriendly.com Website: (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

(...) I'm too tired to write a complete list of the subjects discussed now (10 hours flight from NY) but we basically talked about a license for the parts and how the LDraw.org organization will be formed. Leonardo (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: next parts update ----> *when* ???

(...) There won't be any more part updates as they were done previously, the basic idea is to be able to run a program that will check for new parts and download them automatically and have the complete.exe package updated at a fixed time interval. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

(...) Not quite at that stage. Nobody appointed me, but I took notes anyway... now that I've had some sleep finally I want to share those. But I've got to go to my day job too. -Erik (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

I refer (of course) to the meeting the Ldraw group had on the 11th Feb not the CAD summit with LD... Any chance of the miniutes being put out? (or is it not at that stage yet?) Alex (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact