 CAD / Development / 5897 (-5)
  LCAD 02?- Comments wanted

Hello, A couple of days ago I posted some ideas for additonas to the LCAD standrd to lugent.cad under the subject LCAD02... I wondering if anyone here had comments on the proposals... I felt that it was better to devlop a standard by conensus rather (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

Hi Paul, Now the zip is OK. At the first glance it seems to be very useful. I guess I will have more seriuos comments when I will use it to solve a real calculation problem during a part creation. Only one thing that I have to mention. In the rare (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Could someone make this part?

Could someone please make the part that is used in Hydronaut sets that connected the hoses to the suction cups? I don't have any Hydronaut sets, but a friend of mine who does found that this piece makes a GREAT space gun/blaster. So if any part (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: !!Warning- Pure Speculation!!

(...) Maybe , but I thought Pov ray did that!! But i'll consider adding radiosity and light sources to the LCAD02 Standard I am thinking about writing.. (...) Yes.. Exactly... The whole purpose of the a 'speculative post is to encourage friendly (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: !!Warning- Pure Speculation!!

So, what you're saying (to cad.dev) is you'd like someone to put together a real-time radiosity solution to use semitransparent bricks and multiple light sources? Hmm... might take 2-3 months... Oh wait, it could be done with plastic, like those (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact