 CAD / Development / 5827 (-5)
  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

Don Heyse wrote... (...) I really would like to find the cause of the problem, because L3P relies on the same routines, and it does work for L3P. All filenames are internally made lowercase (FixDatName), so I don't have to worry about any following (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) Dissagree... (...) Or you use a Revison Control type system.... (...) Alternativly If anyone here can talk CORBA it might be worthwile considering using an app written with that to allow for distribution from various sites according to an (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

(...) Well I'm not positive anything I wrote works correctly, but I'm not sure it got to the functions mentioned above in this case. There seemed to be a bunch of special case checks for files like light.dat and primitives where the determinant is (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

Don Heyse wrote... (...) I don't understand why that should be necessary. FixDatName() should handle case-sensitivity. Are you sure platform_fixcase(Sub...tDatName); // Should NOT do this for model files. localize_path(SubPartDatName); work (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

LdGLite version 0.7.3 in now available. With all the talk about line widths and antialiasing around here lately I decided to add it to ldglite. Heck, it only took about an hour to make the changes. As Lars recently proclaimed, "Hooray for OpenGL"! (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact