 CAD / Development / 5774
  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) I was under the impression that we could get together and write a completely new program that wouldn't rely on the current LDraw format, the only thing left from the current programs would be the parts library imported until parts were redone (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) And I'd still be happy to include the results of that effort under the LDraw umbrella. I think Jacob still has documents on his server about "LDraw II". But we don't need to write a new format -- it's already there. Heck, there are a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)