 CAD / Development / 5630
  LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

Well, with the stock market tanking and the prospects of a manditory pre-IPO crunch-time fading, I may have spare cycles to do something over Christmas. Please let me know who uses LDLite and how it is used. With all the other spin-around-and-view (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

(...) As I have pointed out before, this is my most wanted feature upgrade of LDLITE nowadays. It looks a bit odd to see rendered images where the type 2 lines are 3 pixels wide, while the type 5 lines are plain one pixel wide. The other things you (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

(...) I use LDLite (mostly) in conjuction with LDAO (to generate the VEC images, and the HTML instruction images) and to generate the images for Partsref. Some things I'd like to see: 1. LDLite 2.0 doesn't crop saved images to the edges of the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <5e0g2tsbp71mhhjc9d6...ax.com>... (...) I have used the source (Pascal port of early version) in my LDList program, and LDLite is the default viewer for .dat-files on my computer. (...) Just scaling up/down is not (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

I use it in conjunction with LDAO, and stand-alone sometimes. What I'd most like to see is an option to automatically scale and center the model. And, like Steve (I think) said, to crop saved images to the model boundaries to save space. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

(...) I use the ldglite as my default viewer, and as we all know it's just a thin port of the ldlite 1.6 source. I know I'm looking forward to some of these new goodies and I think there might be one or two other linux/BSD/*nix users out there who (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)