 CAD / Development / 5617
5616  |  5618
Subject:
LDLite center offset problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:33:21 GMT

Anyone else have this problem?  I can't type in negative numbers into the
center-offset boxes (X and Y offset) in LDLite (2.0b, I think -- the latest one
on Paul Gyugyi's web site).  It also doesn't work in 1.6.  I tried on the
upper row of keys on the alpha keyboard, and on the numeric keypad (numlock on
and off), and nothing works.  I seem to remember being able to do it at one
point.  I did find a work-around:  I open Notepad and type in what I want, then
copy and paste it into LDLite -- that works.  This occurs on 2 different
systems with LDLite installed.

Thanks,
James Wilson