 CAD / Development / 5597
  Re: File Naming Protocol for Patterned Parts

This is a proposal for a new meta-statement/header line for parts files. I'm hanging this off the pattern-id discussion, because it relates to patterned parts. The basic idea is this: right now, there are three ways to see if there is a relation (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: File Naming Protocol for Patterned Parts

(...) Interesting. I like the idea. One (semi-related) thought, though... *Where* are all these meta-statements documented? Is the location/URL of this documentation readily available to *new* (or forgetful) LCAD authors? Lately, I answered several (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: File Naming Protocol for Patterned Parts

(...) We're working on more FAQ material. (...) If anyone wants Franklin's help (he's enthusiastic and prolific! :), be sure to drop him a line. Steve (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)