 CAD / Development / 5554
    Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts. —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello Paul, "Paul Easter" <pneaster@knoxy.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:G41pEx.ALJ@lugnet.com... (...) Be sure to get the latest version of LDView. Only the old version had a buggy commandline feature... -- Greetings, Carsten Schmitz (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts. —Paul Easter
   (...) I'm pretty sure I have the latest. Travis usually lets me know when there is an update. I need to read the help files on it again, I may have just missed something. Paul (URL) (finished parts) (URL) (in process) (URL) (planned) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts. —Travis Cobbs
   A few things to note. First off, I added command line support relatively late in my LDView development. Second, my initial command line support had some issues causing it to only work in certain situations. However, the latest released version (1.0) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts. —Paul Easter
   (...) Can you give me or send email some info on how to use the command line? I don't think I am feeding it the right information. I have version 1.0b. (...) ummm... yeah, I can't get the render button to automatically update though. I asked Steve (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)