 CAD / Development / 5507
Re: 4150p103.dat - Tile 2 x 2 Round with SW PodRacer Vent pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 05:38:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
*EVERY* *BLOODY* *TIME* I try to post a DAT file
that's just a wee bit too large,
I have to go through the most ridiculous rigamarole
just to get the [CENSORED] thing posted!!!  >:-(

What loops do you have to jump through to make it go?  I see you're posting
with Netscape 4.75 -- it shouldn't be a problem.  Maybe there's something
broken that I need to fix.  Lemme know in more detail what happens!

--Todd