 CAD / Development / 5511
Re: posting woes (when posting large DAT files)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
4.  Direct-Post Redux:

I try to find another page at LUGNet that will allow me to post
my gargantuan DAT file.  I see that the "CAD" main-directory page
has a "new message" icon, but this icon doesn't exist in any sub-page,
and the "new message" function doesn't offer me the option
of uploading a DAT file (which _does_ happen when I _reply_
to a message in the ".cad.dat" directories!!).

Try this:

1.  Go to <http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/>

2.  Click the "New" icon to compose a new message.

3.  Type in a subject, a description in the body, and click the "Browse"
    button next to the "Upload/Attach DAT File" text.

Now click "Post".

Does that work for you?

--Todd