 CAD / Development / 5496
Re: how to NAME patterned m/f faces for specific personas?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:32:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

a. Generic descriptive
b. Specificly named
c. Some combination of "a." and "b."

How about option d: Number them.  "Star Wars Face Pattern 1", "Star Wars
Face Pattern 2", etc.  Then we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Steve Bliss
GDR implied