 CAD / Development / 547
  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

I got the source code and tried to compile it using Sun's Java. Unfortunately, the code is using proprietary Symantec widgets, so it won't compile. I wasn't able to get it to run using jre, either, Todd. You didn't do anything wrong. Using the JDK (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

I believe the only proprietary Symantec stuff (compiled versions of which should be in the jar, which I don't know why isn't working yet) is in a stupid error dialog, Dialog1.java, feel free to hack it to pieces. All of Symantec's components leaked (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) I replaced the multiline label from symantec with a textarea with editing turned off to get similar functionality. That worked. Quite a few models cause out of memory exceptions if run using the default heap size in java. The default heap is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)