 CAD / Development / 5436
5435  |  5437
Subject:
future DAT files - additional minifig heads w/ "messy hair" pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:07:11 GMT

Hi.  I've just posted DAT files for three of the minifig heads
used in Pirates.  The three I've posted are:

3626bp30.dat - Messy hair and moustache
3626bp31.dat - Messy hair w/ eyepatch
3626bp32.dat - Messy hair and moustache w/ eyepatch

(See "http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1667",
"http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1668", and
"http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1669", respectively.)

Although I'm not just yet working on them,
I _intend_ (eventually...) to do these other two as well:

3626bp33.dat - Messy hair, moustache, and beard
3626bp34.dat - Messy hair, moustache, and beard w/ eyepatch

I would've waitred until I had all five before posting 'em,
but I've gotten slightly burned out on this project,
so I posted just the first three.  Also, I've been unemployed
since June, and I still can't find the oportunity I want
(I'm trying to get into Java programming here in the Atlanta area;
I know how to use Java, I just don't have any corporate experience),
so that's been dragging me down a bit, also.

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.