 CAD / Development / 5435
Re: Question: what order to search directories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 06:04:37 GMT

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message
I have LDView look for dat files in the current directory, and the ldraw
parts, p, and models directories (not in that order, I don't think).  Is
there an official order that these should be checked in, and if so, what • is
it?

Never mind, I found it in the LDraw FAQ:

1. Current Directory
2. P
3. PARTS
4. MODELS

Since my code was actually already in that order, I'm guessing I saw this
while I was writing it and just forgot about it.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)