 CAD / Development / 5366
Re: More tips for L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan J. Farrington writes:
The problem is the first one you listed: L3P.bat and L3P.exe are in the
same directory.
C:\Ldraw\L3P.bat
C:\Ldraw\L3P.exe

How should I separate them so L3P.bat will be found first?

Move L3P.exe to a different directory, for instance C:\Pov, and change the
path reference in the last line of L3P.bat accordingly. This way you can still
use way the DOS-window openened with the shortcut for L3P for running
Ldraw.exe also.

This is actualy the setup I've used as an example in my original post
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5334 , so you can compaire if neccessary.

Nostalgia mode on:
Those where the days you still knéw whàt your computer was doing...

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.