 CAD / Development / 5362 (-5)
  Unusual View matrices in LDRAW.INI

Hey, does anybody out there know the origin of the "Oblique", "UpsideDown", and "Natural" viewing matrices in LDRAW.INI. I'm not sure whether these came from LDAO, LDLITE, or perhaps even LDRAW? Wherever they came from, they don't seem to be pure (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More tips for L3P

(...) The problem is the first one you listed: L3P.bat and L3P.exe are in the same directory. C:\Ldraw\L3P.bat C:\Ldraw\L3P.exe How should I separate them so L3P.bat will be found first? --Ryan Lugnet member #517 E-mail: Ryanjf2@juno.com Amateur (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part skins (was Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts)

(...) Yes indeedy, and coincidentally I slung together the beginnings of such a program tonight. You feed it the outlines of the features of the printed element, along with a "color seed" inside each colored region, and it generates the triangles (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  More descriptions

I have one more note about the descriptions: 2494P01 and 4448P01 are called "Glass for Window ..." while 2494 and 4448 are called "Window Glass ...", so they don't sort correctly. Leonardo (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part skins (was Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts)

(...) both (...) We were composing at the same time I think, and independently posted. Either that or its some sort of Ada resonance. (...) Continue to enforce the naming convention for decorated parts that makes it easy to derive what the base part (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact