 CAD / Development / 5352
    Re: More tips for L3P —Ryan J. Farrington
   (...) Well, Manfred, I followed your instructions but it didn't seem to work. However, by typing the path to my \ldraw\models directory and seting Ldrawdir=C:\ldraw, I was able to run L3P and render my models in POV-Ray. Thanks for your help, --Ryan (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: More tips for L3P —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I've (re)tested it just now, and it should work: Possible error causes: - L3P.BAT and L3P.EXE are in the same folder/directory. When you issue the command "L3P" it finds the EXE before the BAT, and LDRAWDIR isn't set. - Saved batchfile with (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)