 CAD / Development / 5354
Re: More tips for L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:41:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan J. Farrington writes:
Well, Manfred, I followed your instructions but it didn't seem to work.
However, by typing the path to my \ldraw\models directory and seting
Ldrawdir=C:\ldraw, I was able to run L3P and render my models in POV-Ray.

I've (re)tested it just now, and it should work:

Possible error causes:

- L3P.BAT and L3P.EXE are in the same folder/directory. When you issue the
command "L3P" it finds the EXE before the BAT, and LDRAWDIR isn't set.

- Saved batchfile with wrong file name extension, for instance L3P.BAT.EXE

- L3P.EXE has another file path than stated in the last line of the L3P.BAT
file, and you forgot to change it.

Any of these three ? If not, mail me your file path location of L3P.EXE, your
version of the file L3P.BAT and what the path is you've entered after
"Start In" in the properties of "Shortcut for l3p.bat".

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.