 CAD / Development / 5344
    Re: part skins (was Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Whoa. Deja vu. (...) [snip] (...) I'm not seeing how this affects file-naming standards, except from the POV of not changing what we're doing. Also, do you (or anyone) have any suggestions for modifying the Partsref site to follow this (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: part skins (was Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) both (...) We were composing at the same time I think, and independently posted. Either that or its some sort of Ada resonance. (...) Continue to enforce the naming convention for decorated parts that makes it easy to derive what the base part (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)