 CAD / Development / 5338
Re: Test version of LDraw Add-On Installation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Great!  I've also gotten a couple of positive responses via e-mail.  So
I'll go ahead and post the revised LDAO.  Just as soon as I get a couple of
niggling bugs worked out....

I decided to go ahead and download the test version too.  It didn't destroy
Windows 98 (SE, I think) this time.   However, the VEC batch processes still
run every time I start LDAO instead of just once, and the Minifig modeler
(which was actually the reason I decided to download this version) still
crashes LDAO before starting.  Thanks for your continued efforts!
--Bram