 CAD / Development / 5267 (-5)
  "Minifig Torso Town Fleece-Lined Jacket Over Black T-Shirt Pattern"...

This is the best NAME that I can think of for the Brown Minifig Torso in this set: "(URL) need the name for this piece because I'm encoding it as a DAT file.) The (slight, IMO) problem with this name is that it's 65 characters long, just one more (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Off-topic: Abbreviations

(...) I should point you to Shiri's acronym FAQ, but I can't remember where it is right now. It's probably linked from her member page. Anyway, IIRC=If I Recall Correctly IANAL=I Am Not A Lawyer Steve (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Off-topic: Abbreviations

I'm new to Internet correspondence, and I don't know a lot of the abbreviations like IIRC and IANAL. Could someone explain these please? Thanks, --Ryan E-mail: Ryanjf2@juno.com Amateur radio call sign: kb1fob (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Who are 'ldraw.org'? (was: Parts license)

(...) Right. But we'd be building cloud castles without it. (...) What if someone declines to accept? What if someone modifies that license slightly? With a structure and an org you have the power to reject. I think this sort of license (IANAL!!!!!) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts license

(...) was (...) but (...) Ack. I just thought of an example of being licensed to distribute but not use. It's an obvious one! Can you think of it too? OK, think hard... spacing so that the answer doesn't show up in the summary ... spacing so that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact