 CAD / Development / 524
Re: LF vs. CRLF in server .DAT script
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:14:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, paul@gyugyi.com (Paul Gyugyi) writes:
Re: CR/LF, what a waste of bandwidth! 1/2 :)

Indeed!  Full-on  :-(

Re: \010: Was it really a GPF?  LDLite should have hit the
characters, recognized them as garbage, and ignored the
line, and maybe exit-ed without doing anything. If it was a
GPF, I'll try and duplicate the problem.

Oh.  Sorry, it probably wasn't a GPF.  After all these years I'm still in the
habit of saying something "GPF'd on me."  I don't even think that's what MS
calls it anymore.  Well anyhow, the screen flashed and then LDLITE went bye-
bye.  It started up, drew its big white window, and then the big white window
went away and the process was no longer in the task list.

--Todd