 CAD / Development / 5220
  Re: Parts license

(...) I'm not sure this is practical. It also may not be enforceable. Someone may 'modify' the library in a way that ldraw.org can't use. For example, they may do a mechanical conversion of the files to a binary format, perhaps in a single file. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts license

(...) A lot of licenses work that way. Maybe I used the word "publish" wrong, I want to make sure that if someone fixes a bug in a part, he's forced to send his fixes to ldraw.org and allow everyone to use them. (...) That's the case of LeoCAD and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts license

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G15Fuo.IHw@lugnet.com... (...) Then just use the standard English word for non-gendered (or actually gender inclusive) singular possessive, which happens to be "his." -John Van (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts license

(...) You know that, and I know that, but some people have a different view... Another approach is to avoid third-person, non-gendered, singular pronouns entirely. Steve (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)