 CAD / Development / 5197
Re: part number for "Animal Cattlehorn" and "Minifig Accessory Islander Crest"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 01:29:12 GMT

ACK!!  Brain cramp, brain cramp!  :-P

I meant to say "6029a.dat" and "6029b.dat",
respectively.

That's "6", not "8".  Really....

Thanks,
Franklin

--- Steve Bliss <partsref@home.com> wrote:
Franklin,

You *might* want to read all the follow-ups to that message,
before changing anything.

According to this post
"http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5095"
the part number for the sprue containing the cattlehorns
and Islander crest is 8029.

Therefore, I want to rename the DAT file
for the cattlehorn piece to "8029a.dat",
and the name I'll be using for the Islander crest
will be "8029b.dat".

Steve, please change the name of the cattlehorn DAT file
accordingly (it's in the update being voted upon, IIRC).
Tore, could you please update the entry in your Parts Tracker
accordingly (it currently doesn't have a part number listed)?

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.