 CAD / Development / 5128
5127  |  5129
Subject:
Gappy Spheroids?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:53:24 GMT

Playing around with part-authoring, I've been trying a few different methods
of generating pseudo-curved surfaces.  I've noticed that different "facets" of
such an approximate curve render with gaps between them in L3P and L3Lab, even
when two adjacent facets share an actual edge.  What causes this gap to
appear, and is there anything that can be done about it?
  I'm not so worried about the faceted appearance of the approximated curve;
in fact, I think that's kind of cool.

     Dave!