 CAD / Development / 502
Re: VOTING now working
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:47:19 GMT

BTW, does everyone use the Abstain option?  I will generally abstain on
any piece I don't have, unless there are obvious problems with a part.

Steve

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:58:16 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

Terry,

I have a suggestion.  I just voted like a senator again :-, abstaining from
about half the votes.  I don't know what the typical vote turnout is like,
but in my method of voting, it would be pretty cool if all the votes default
to "Abstain".

As usual, keep up the good work!

Cheers,
- jsproat

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)