 CAD / Development / 499
  Re: parts wanted

(...) I probably did a bad job at explaining what is wrong. Looking at the 2853 part with the grey axle pointing towards you, you'll see a round hole in the grey surface next to the axle which sticks out. (This hole is rectangular on some versions (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: parts wanted

(...) Ah. That clears it up. I'll dig up one of these pieces when I get home, to be sure I understand. Steve (25 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)