 CAD / Development / 4761
4760  |  4762
Subject:
Name suggestions for L3DView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:17:57 GMT

Lars Hassing (author of L3P and L3Lab) pointed out that the name L3DView
might incorrectly lead people to believe that it is somehow related to L3P
and L3Lab, causing confusion.  While I chose the name to stand for LDraw 3D
Viewer (or optionally LEGO 3D Viewer), he has a good point.  So, does anyone
who has used the program have any ideas for a better name?  The only thing
that comes to mind for me at the moment is LDVR, but it somehow sounds too
trendy to me.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)