 CAD / Development / 4759
  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

(...) Rats! I don't know how many times I've heard that. "I'll release the source after I clean it up." L3lab, Ldlite 2.0, MLCAD? What is so embarrasing about developmental code? It's not like dirty underwear. Doesn't anyone realize that nobody EVER (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

(...) I couldn't agree more, you don't have anything to loose by making the source code available, you might even get some help from other people (I've contributed small patches to LDLite and LDGLite for example). I've said that before but I'll say (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes: ... snip (...) I could go for that since I'm far too lazy to do it all myself from scratch. What do you suggest? What I'd like to see is a program that can: build models easily build parts easily display (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3DView v0.5 view LDraw models in real-time 3D

(...) Me too would love to see some sourcecode. I am just learning how to program and perhaps I don't even get the time to look at the code. but having the code is something that gives you an extra push in wanting to create similar programs. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)