 CAD / Development / 4727 (-5)
  CD-ROM Status

Just thought I'd give out another update on the status of the CD-ROM: The HTML guide is almost done. This is what needs to be done before we can ship: Finish guide: Reformat Knudsen article, finish a few pages including installation instructions for (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

Hello! I believe there are some group issues to attend to before ldraw.org starts selling CDs. I got to talk to a lot of people this weekend and received valuable input towards the direction of this now nebulous group and what needs to take place in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.datfest, lugnet.org.us) !!

  Re: Getting Started (Corrections) !

(...) No, the current download ldraw.exe does *not* include LP97-13 and LP97-14. Terry is updating/repacking James Jessiman's releases, to make a single distribution file which will include ldraw.exe, lp97-13.exe, and lp97-14.exe. But it isn't (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Modelling !

(...) I'm not sure that would prove anything -- baseplates are trimmed slightly smaller than the full stud-pitch. If you join two baseplates with bricks or plates on top, there will be a slight gap between the two baseplates. Now, taking those two (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite dev version questions

(...) Ouch, "dismal" eh? You're absolutely right though. The 6pre8 file has two Windows-dependent "features" that haven't been cleaned up yet. I do have a 6pre9 cleaned up version that I haven't gotten around to putting on the web site yet. I was (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact