 CAD / Development / 4716
  Re: Getting Started (Corrections) !

(...) I noticed this too, and mentioned it in passing a while ago. A minor change is necessary, but that isn't too hard. Jonathan Gevaryahu Jgevaryahu(remove)@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Getting Started (Corrections) !

(...) Thanks for pointing it out. Terry Keller has been working with the downloadable archive, and a few things could have changed in that time. For example, I believe the ldraw.exe file offered now includes those in it, but don't quote me on that. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Getting Started (Corrections) !

(...) No, the current download ldraw.exe does *not* include LP97-13 and LP97-14. Terry is updating/repacking James Jessiman's releases, to make a single distribution file which will include ldraw.exe, lp97-13.exe, and lp97-14.exe. But it isn't (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)