 CAD / Development / 4692 (-20)
  Re: Its official, I am desperate enough to do this

(...) As Long as you have your Lego Manual, Call Lego's Customer Service and they will walk you through the Manual to discribe the Piece needed(What Page), They will send it out for free. When I have things like that either missing from my sets or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Its official, I am desperate enough to do this

(URL) NEED this part for my ute, it is the only part I dont have that I need, even a mock-up would work, if all else fails. Please help me, I am desperate. (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  a little thing i was thinking about.

With all the programming efforts that you are investing in BFC it is probably very important to minimize the number of triangles and stuff to draw. so i was thinking , is it perhaps possible to extend some parts to a kind of master build mode in (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "stud" rendering in LEdit?

All stud*.dat files are handled this way by LEdit. Well, I'm not sure about stud5.dat, but I expect LEdit will recognize that file as well as the basic 4. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Obscure ldraw descriptions

(...) The point of having the name "Technic Pin with Friction" (not "technic pin with friction" as you refered to) is to make sure that the part falls in the same category as the part "Technic Pin". This is also why the names of the Technic chain (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw CD-ROM Update/Funding and dealing with group funds

Greetings Just to update everyone on the CD project: Currently I have to do some work with the HTML guide, and pass off some work for HTML reformatting of a couple resources to others while I'm away for a few days. A few programs need to be (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org) !

  Obscure ldraw descriptions

i've noticed that a few ldraw pieces have extremely drawn-out descriptions. for instance: we have the "technic pin with friction", 4459.dat 'with friction'? it should be called a "technic friction peg", or "technic friction pin" 50.dat has a good (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "stud" rendering in LEdit?

Yes, they are replaced with "studline.dat" to speed up. /Tore (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  "stud" rendering in LEdit?

The primitives "stud.dat" and "stud2.dat" render, of course, as tiny lines instead of actual stud representations in LEdit—how is this accomplished? Is it something in the code of LEdit, or is it intrinsic to the primitives themselves? Dave! (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Who was working on the 8880 wheels?

(...) Actually it was/is me ! But I had already replyed to you, twice, since the first time, I got a mail server error, and since you seem not to have received the reply here it is again (included copy in mail) P.S. Maybe your E-mail is incorrect ! (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite and Mesa

Well, my problems are over:) It turned out that I didn't need to install anything else than Mesa, and then compile ldglite from the latest source. It works!:) Regards/Mvh. John Jensen (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Site with piece pictures?

(...) Depends. Did you catch that we were discussing getting parts-images for a parts-auction? Steve (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Site with piece pictures?

(...) I don't think I said that. (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Site with piece pictures?

(...) Right, but that gets into the area of copyrighted material. I have a hard time suggesting that violating copyright is a good idea. Steve (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Who was working on the 8880 wheels?

Who was working on the 8880 wheels? I remember some pictures of them were posted then nothing, who was it and where can I get the dat files? (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Wigs for minifigures

(...) The best place to check progress (and even request) new LDraw parts is the Parts Tracker at (URL) am currently working on the male hair, and if this goes well may attempt the other types of hair (female bunches, male/female long straight, (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Wigs for minifigures

Hi, Is there someone working on minifig wigs (hair dress)? I can't imagine that all our minifigs have to have a cap,helmet or whatsoever on there head. Thanks, Ludo (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Site with piece pictures?

(...) A instruction scan can also so be a good idea - if it can be seen clearly! Scott A (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Site with piece pictures?

(...) Hmm. You mean the piece, introduced with the Stingray/Aquazone sets, that's the cockpit bottom, holding the 6x6 dome as the canopy? That element is definitely not listed at Partsref. It's possible someone already has an online image of this (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite and Mesa

(...) It's a program that creates a list of the dynamic libraries you have in your system. It begins with "ld" but has nothing to do with LDraw, run (as root) /sbin/ldconfig. (...) Run "/sbin/ldconfig -p | grep GL" and see what's listed in the (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact