 CAD / Development / 4658
  Delphi support, anyone...?

Yesterday I sat all day long trying to create a very simple procedure with Borland Delphi 4 Standard version. In vain. Today I went to work to look up a PC magazine where I knew the answer is and found at once. Of course, it was very simple: in my (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Delphi support, anyone...?

Tore Eriksson skrev i meddelandet <391EAF34.6F42FEE4@m...net.se>... (...) At last! Feel free to write me directly (you have the address), and I'll answer what I can. I program with Delphi both for a living, and for fun, and have been using it since (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Delphi support, anyone...?

(...) Huh? Is this a for-everyone, general-public thing? Where can I get a copy? I Want My Delphi! ;) Steve (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Delphi support, anyone...?

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Older versions of Delphi has been available 'free' for a long time. Almost any PC-magazine with a CD has had one version or another of Delphi sometime (at least here in Europe). But it's never the latest (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Delphi support, anyone...?

(...) Well, almost free. You just have to live in Sweden and buy a PC magazine. You also have to settle with either Borland Delphi 4 Standard or Borland Delphi 3 Pro... (URL) from that, there are no stings attached... :) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)